It sucks going to conferences and learning all the cool things you can do, but once you get home your notes have somehow turned into a foreign language. No more! The BW Genius Squad is here to help and answer your questions while at the conference and help you get set up with all the awesome features you'll learn about at BarkWorld before you even leave the show!
- Get onsite tech support for your blog, website, Facebook page, or similar right at the conference
- Learn how to "trick" your blog with all of the fancy bells and whistles
- Book your appointment in advance or just show up and pick their brains
Highlighted Solutions the Squad Will Be Focusing On:
- Blogs (WordPress, tumblr, blogger and help converting one blog platform to another)
- Pinterest, Google+, Facebook (ads, timeline, scheduled posts, etc.),
- Twitter Management Tools (and apps like Hootsuite)
- SEO & Google Analytics (adding and dissecting)
- Google & Bing Ads
- “Trick My Blog” how to troubleshoot & add cool applications like: Disqus, Wibiya, Hello Bar, Facebook commenting on your blog, etc.
- E-marketing Integration (mailchimp, etc.)